Saturday, February 7, 2009

Membership Incentive

I recently got some new members by referrals. That is one of the best ways. And just a couple of days ago, I got a call from someone who found one of my sizzle cards in a book.

So you say, big deal a card in a book. It happened to be in a book on a book store or library shelf. I confess, I leave my sizzle cards in unusual places. But they are affective. And not just any book. Depending on my card and I have a few different ones; business or membership related. I place them in motivational, business or healthcare books. Especially, the books that I have taken out of the library, I use my cards as bookmarks and they get left in it, when they get taken back to the library.

My membership incentive is, receive $100 to $500 in Groceries with a quarterly or yearly membership. That goes for anyone who is interested in becoming an IBO too.

No comments: