Sunday, August 26, 2012

Get That Bod In Shape!

So you have some extra time during the day and don't know what to do with yourself. Here is a thought. Get in shape. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. You should be in shape all year long. All life long. 

I won't even tell you to put down that doughnut. Because if you are working out and eating most of the right foods, one doughnut every so often isn't going to hurt. 

But, the one thing you do need to do, is get up off your butt and get those muscles working. I said that to myself just recently. My gym was collecting dust and I would be too lazy to get up, dust off and start working out. Then finally, after talking myself out of it, I starting to talk myself into it and I'm so glad I did. I now have more energy and the aches and pains I did have; are now gone.

In 1982 I joined my first gym and in that same year, I started to compete in bodybuilding competitions. After a few years of competing and taking home a few trophies I then began to train other people and in 1986, I opened my own gym - MUSCULAR MOTION GYM AND POSING STUDIO.

You can see some photos that Michael Lucas had taken of me in 1988, the year I took 12th at the U.S.A. National competition. 

After a few years of having a gym that was open to the public, I downsized to just a private gym for personalized training only. I helped many people get into shape for several years, then life took a turn and in 1998... the theatre called. I was so busy designing, building and painting sets that my training took a back seat. Now and then I would fall out of bed and do a workout. Oh, the private gym is in my home.

Now as you can see, life has taken another turn. I cleaned my gym, I got back into working out and I still do theatre. It's just now not as much as it was. 

So why am I writing this. Well, because I'm back doing personalized training. If you live near me (Orlando, FL area) and would like to get into shape. I would love to help you do that. I own a full free-weight gym. Workouts are three times per week. M,W,F or T,T,S. 1hr. sessions. I only have a few slots open

Call 407-921-4585 or Email - MuscularMotionGym@yahoo.com






No comments: