Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Reflection:

As I sit here, just thinking about 2008. What changes I have made this past year to better myself. I think how lucky I am to have my health. I watched the burial of good friend who made so many people smile. She had a contagious laugh. You knew when she walked into the room, that this will be a great party. Now when there is a get together; my friend is always remembered. With some wetness in the eyes, big smiles always follow. And the changes I have made are to surround myself with positive people. Good friends that enjoy life.

What I wish I could have changed was to insist that another good friend would take out a membership that I offered. Now I know trying to twist someone’s arm to see what I have is what they need is not the way to go. It’s not good for relationships and especially for my business. But now he lies in a hospital with a stroke; that will take a very long time to come back from. And because he never became a member, he now may loose his home because of all the bills piling up. As a member, his partner who has to deal with finding money’s to pay the bills and a way to keep the house; wouldn’t have had to worry that much. Only; to put more of his energy into helping his friend recoup.

Once again I thank G-d for my health. Not only do I offer a wonderful discount benefits program. I am grateful that I also am a member. Even though I am in perfect health. It’s always best to be safe.

Unlike insurance that is very costly, my program is very affordable and saves me big dollars on all my health services. Now I can and I have listed some of my own personal testimonials; but if you would like to see how many others have also saved. And saved not only a few dollars, but also saved BIG! Please take this opportunity to check out the testimonial link on my website. www.benefitsave.com

Not only are there several programs to choose from. You can also get two extra benefits that are not health related but can help you with roadside and legal problems. Once again very affordable; because all the programs costs cover the whole household.

I wish you and your family a very healthy 2009.

No comments: