Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Earn Extra Income Expo

Renate and I had a great time. When you have fun at these expos, it makes the day a blast and everyone enjoys meeting you. I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by our AmeriPlan® booth.

If you missed us, you can go to sprungart.com/BenefitsOpportunity.html. And find both our smiling faces.

I am running a special if you become a member, with quarterly payments. You will receive $100 back in groceries. $300 if you pay yearly. Become an IBO at our basic level, you will receive $150 or come in at our TOP level and receive $500 in groceries.

A networking friend, Jolan decided that she would ignore child labor laws. LOL.

What it says… My Mommy is looking for Rocking Team Members…. Are you one?
And the other… My Mommy Makes money with Healthy Chocolate! Ask her!

A cute way to advertise. If you would like to find out about her healthy chocolate Xocai, give her a call. 407-539-4440

No comments: