Monday, June 22, 2009

Vendor Table at LifeStyle Fitness


Would you like to speak to me in person about your health benefits?

I will be at LifeStyle Fitness in Altamonte Springs on Monday, June 29th.
From 5:00 to 9:00pm. After speaking with me, you can check out the club and meet the some of the other vendors and give some blood, during the evenings blood drive.

140 Cranes Roost Blvd
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Tel: (407) 260-5797

Save on all your health services needs and we also offer legal and auto services too. You get discounts ranging from 25% to 80%.. All with an affordable monthly membership for your whole household. We also offer two plans for individuals.

Maybe you are looking for a Plan B, I have several options for you.

I look forward to meeting you and wish you luck in the raffle I will be having.

P.S. - I want to thank J.P. for including me in this months event.

No comments: