Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FREE Prescription Card




So you want to TEST before you BUY.

You have a YEAR to do so.


Of course when you get your card, you will want to use it right away to see the savings.

This prescription card will allow you to SAVE UP TO 25% ON MOST brand –name prescription drugs.* and SAVE UP TO 50% ON MOST generic prescription drugs.*
You can also get SPECIAL SAVINGS ON MOST high volume and maintenance type drugs.**

MOST PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ARE INCLUDED both at the retail pharmacy and by mail order.

This PRESCRIPTION DRUG PROGRAM is also INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA COST with the Dental Membership

What’s super cool is that there are  OVER 50,000 RETAIL PHARMACY LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE, including most national chain pharmacies, such as Eckerd, Walgreens, and Kmart. So no matter where you go, You Save! Even at the THOUSANDS of independent pharmacies nationwide. Wow!

This program also includes a SPECIAL PRESCRIPTION MONITORING SERVICE for individual drug history.

You have TOLL-FREE NUMBER to locate independent and chain-participating network pharmacies. 

Each prescription card has a value of $49 annually and is FREE for you and your entire household.



Here are few Testimonials

“ We have been using our Ameriplan® prescription benefit a lot lately and have been saving a lot! My husband received a prescription from our Dr. that he takes on a monthly basis. We were so pleased when we gave the script to our pharmacist and she said this will be $120.00 but with your discount thru Medco you will only be paying $44.00! A savings of $76 a month. Thank You Ameriplan®!! My daughter went to the dentist to get her teeth cleaned which only was $47.00. She was REALLY smiling big after that!! ”
Tammy R. – Royal Oak, MI

“In the first six months that I had AmeriPlan® I saved $225.00 using the dental benefits and $335.00 on my eye exam and glasses. Within another six months I had also saved another $221.00 on prescriptions.”
Jen S. – Conifer, CO

My doctor’s office called in two prescriptions for me. The pharmacy informed me that my insurance coverage through my employer had been cancelled so I pulled out my AmeriPlan® card and the cost for both was $11.49! A savings of 65% off retail and a 43% savings from my insurance. From now on, I will always pull out my AmeriPlan® card first!”
Terri V. – Phoenix, AZ Arizona


So Please Take 8 minutes and view our video about Ameriplan®. After the viewing you will have the option to get the Free Prescription Drug Card or to become a Member/IBO with Ameriplan®.



* You may not receive a savings on some high volume or maintenance drugs since these medications may have already been reduced at the pharmacy level.

** Available through mail order program


No comments: