Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Personal Testimonial

Here is my most recent testimonial:

Today (Feb. 15, 2018) I finally went to get a tooth implant for a tooth that was pulled a few years back.
The procedure went well. My dentist then prescribed some meds. One for pain and the other an antibiotic to prevent any infections. 

So I usually go to this one pharmacy; but to make sure I was going to save money I had stopped by that pharmacy to first get the cost.  Found out there wasn't any discount so I used the AmeriPlan RX pricing tool on the website and discovered several other places in the area that would save me money. One of those pharmacies was just across the street from the one without the discount. I ended up saving 60%.  Not only did I save money I discovered a new place to fill my meds. And they were super nice.  

So if you are taking medications that you think you are paying way too much for. Please check out this online tool to show you where and how much you too can SAVE!  


https://bsprung.savewithdiscounthealthcare.com/RXTools


After you discover the savings....
Please join and within a few minutes of signing up you can start to save.   benefitsave.com

Plan includes: 

 Dental Care
 Vision Care
 Prescriptions
 Chiropractic
 Medical Care
 Hospital Stays



No comments: