Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Prescription Savings - Personal Testimony

An old root canal had got infected, so the tooth needed to be pulled. Today (Nov. 13, 2018) I got the tooth pulled. The dentist gave me a scrip to fill for an antibiotic, to prevent any infections. So I had gone to the pharmacy I had found once before using the AmeriPlan RX pricing tool. The antibiotic without any discount would have cost me $140. Instead it only cost me $21. I would say that is a huge savings. 

So if you are taking medications that you think you are paying way too much for, take a look at my AmeriPlan website. 
BENEFITSAVE.COM 
and then scroll to the the link 
Try Our Prescription Lookup Rx Tool

You may be surprised on how much you will SAVE!

Oh by the way I also save money on my Dental Care and more...

Vision Care

Prescriptions

Chiropractic

Medical Care

Hospital Stays


Thanks to taking the time to read this and
as always I wish you Good Health.



No comments: